There are many ways you can support the Endowment.
- Outright Gifts of Cash to the Hearst Challenge Campaign.
- Appreciated Property such as marketable securities, land, stocks.
- Estate Planning for Deferred Gifts.
- A new Opera Carolina Endowment Fund.
- Support an existing Opera Carolina Endowment Fund.
Estate Planning for Deferred Gifts.
- Testamentary Bequests
- Life Insurance policies
- Remainder Interest in a Personal Residence
- Charitable Lead Trusts
- Charitable Remainder Trusts
- Pooled Income Funds
- Donor Advised Funds
Your estate planning professional can help you determine the vehicle most appropriate for you.
Opera Carolina Endowment Funds
Establish a new Fund in the Opera Carolina Endowment, or increase one of our existing funds.
- The Medici Circle
- The Medici family ruled Florence, Italy during the Renaissance. Prosperous through their banking acumen, this family was renowned for its patronage of the arts. The name Medici is synonymous with enlightened patrons from the Renaissance to today.
- Endowment Donor Society
- The Uffizi Society (Gifts of $100,000 to $250,000)
- The William Randolph Hearst Education Fund (Current Endowment named fund)
- The Marjorie & Bob McDorman Growth and Stability Fund
- The Sally Ann Hall Endowment
- The Carol & Irwin Belk Opera Excellence Fund
- The Marie & Oliver Rowe Opera Tribute and Conductors Fund
- Society of the Pitti Palace (Gifts of $50,000 to $100,000)
- Named for the famed Pitti Palace, this Society is comprised of donors whose patronage is $50,000 to either a Named Fund or the General Endowment.
- The Duomo Society
- Named for the magnificent cathedral in the heart of Florence, the Duomo Society is comprised of donors whose patronage is $25,000 to the General Endowment.
- The Ponte Vecchio Society
- Named for the famed bridge spanning the Arno, this Society is comprised of donors whose patronage is $10,000 to the General Endowment.
- Society of The Arno
- Named for the river that gives life to radiant Florence, this Society is comprised of donors who have supported the General Endowment with gifts up to $10,000.
For more information about the Opera Carolina Endowment, and to become a donor, please contact Janet Dalton Dickinson, Director of Major Gifts & Strategic Development at 704.332.7177 et. 205.