Why become an Opera Carolina Sponsor?
Sponsors play a leading role in the cultural life of the region by providing vital financial support for Opera Carolina’s excellent main stage productions and acclaimed Education & Outreach programs.
Opera Carolina performances and broadcasts have earned an international reputation for artistic excellence.
Participation with the Opera provides unique opportunities for client cultivation and executive networking, and offers valuable employee benefits.
From Our Sponsors
“Time Warner Cable continues to support Opera Carolina because of the far-reaching impact opera programming on and off the stage has throughout the region, and the importance of arts to the equity of a community. The combination of music and words is a powerful experience for all ages, so it is with great pride we support Opera Carolina."
- Steve Hershfield, Vice President, Financial Shared Services
About Opera Carolina
- Largest professional opera company in the Carolinas.
- Education department serves more than 50,000 young people each year in North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia.
- Main stage audience of more than 25,000.
- Opera Carolina is the only Charlotte arts organization featured on National Public Radio alongside Milan, Vienna and London!
About Our Audience
- 75% of Opera subscribers have an annual household income of $75,000+.
- 50% of Opera Carolina’s audience has post-graduate degrees.
- Opera Carolina’s average annual attendance:
- Main stage: 25,000+
- Education programs: 50,000+
- More than 25% of the Opera Carolina audience travels from outside Mecklenburg County, including Charleston, Raleigh, and Atlanta.
the Imagination of Young People!
New - Sponsor Opera Express in Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools!
Opera Carolina Corporate Sponsors
Opera Carolina Corporate Sponsorship Brochure
For information on corporate sponsorships, please contact:
General Director & Principal Conductor